Sunday, November 16, 2008

So bloggin huh. Well...I'm uber bored at work which is weird but nice, so I guess I'll write in this thingy! I should probably have something meaningful to say about politics, or religion, or the economy, but to be honest that stuff bores me. So I'll write this. WE HIT THE POST THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT!!!!! Ugh! I'm super frustrated with my boys from Real Salt Lake but really getting as far as we did was still pretty dang fun. We lost the Western Conference final 1-0 last night even though we outshot stupid NY 24-11. For those that don't know I spent this last summer working for Real Salt Lake and loved it. I worked for game operations and sponsorship fulfilment. It was a great experience and I hope it continues. I really got close to the team and the organization throughout the season. It was a great year, we opened the new stadium and made it into the playoffs and finally pulled out of the MLS basement. So, despite the dissapointing end, it was a pretty good year for me and RSL. I consider myself a pretty lucky guy-I got to turn my passion into a lifestyle this summer. Sure my passions aren't going to get me fat paychecks but I don't really care. Right now in my life my two biggest passions are soccer and skiing and guess what. I interned at Real Salt Lake, I manage an indoor soccer facility, and I'm a ski instructor. So for those people in my life who have told me that I'm a deadbeat because I do what I love and not what you think I should do, I say poopie on a stick for you! Haha. Sure it would be nice if I just absolutely loved to clean teeth, or sit in courtrooms, or design buildings, but I don't love those things, and I wouldn't be happy doing them no matter how rich it made me. But, I'm happy when I'm skiing and I'm happy when I'm playing soccer so thats what I'm going to do! Huh, this is weird, I started writing about a soccer game now I'm going off on deep passionate life stuff. So that's how bloggin works...



This is Trevgor and I at the Chivas game, the first in RSL playoff history!

Seantae took pictures of me at half time pumping up the crowd after throwing all the free swag into the crowd.

No comments: