Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello Blogland! I'm not so good at writing in this thing. I'm not sure anyone reads it anyway. So I am moving to Maui in less than two weeks and thought I'd feel you in. Um...I'm moving to Maui! Nope, I don't know when I am coming home. If might be the better 'future conditional' though. Really though, I'm sure I'll be back for ski season, I can't miss that. And I'll have both my jobs here again when the snow flies. So lately I've just been getting as much Utah summer fun as I can and here are a few pics from recent trips!





Gooseberry Mesa Trail.

Chase in the Kanarra Creek Slot

Chocolate Milk Falls!

That actually really hurt. Bobsled Trail.

Beach Soccer at San Elijos State Beach.

Surfing Sand Diego!

2 comments:

FamilyBlog said...

Dallon, I read your blog....but I didn't even know you were on a trip to Cali! Shows how informed I am! Love ya! Dayna

Court and Jill said...

What are your plans in Maui?? More details!!! Sounds awesome though.