Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I got NAILED!

Reed: "Just pull it off." Dallon: "I can't it's through two of my fingers!"

Our dialogue after I nailed two of my fingers to a wall yesterday.

Today's blog is all about work. Not as exciting but it's making it so we can stay here! We are working on a 12 million dollar house. It's kinda nice...
Watch out or I'll nail you to a wall!


More safe than it looks. It's just a nail gun


Hooray for dry wall!


Have YOU ever showered in 700 thousand dollar bathroom?


Walking home after work


Yummy yummy lunch is in my tummy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Dallon,

Uh, you may want to get that looked at. Your hand that is.

On another note, I think what you are doing is really cool.

Richard said...

I'd like to say I'm surprised you got hurt, but you had been there at least 1/2 day, right?

Richard said...

Reed is such a shower-snob, it takes that expensive of a bathroom to get him to finally shower?

Also, hi dallon and reed!