Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When it's bad, it's still pretty dang good.

So I'll get to the happenings of late later. Because they were good happenings! But, today...I got chewed out by Mr. Boss for getting grout on the stucko, I dropped my whole entire lunch on the ground after only one bite, I got plowed by a paddle boarder who put a monster hole in my surfboard, I got violated by a grocery store that charged me 18 bucks for cereal and milk, and THEN, Mcdonalds didn't have ANY ice cream left, not ANY! No milkshakes, sundaes, cones, NOTHIN! But you know what, it was still a pretty dang good day! Yup, I love Maui.

2 comments:

Adventures in Heywood said...

There are just things that happen when you live in the real world. No matter where you are. I'm sure I could compile plenty of lists of bad days. I'm pretty unlucky.

Court and Jill said...

Wha?? No ice cream? Is that possible?