Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The things smart people know.

Smart people know that after you have been running VERY hot water (hot like it's coming straight from the center of a volcano hot)for a long time, and you switch it off for the cold water, you should wait a little bit for all the water to run out of the pipes before sticking your hands in it...OUCH!

Smart people know that when you are tall, you shouldn't take you shirt off while underneath a ceiling fan that is on full blast...OUCH!

Smart people know that after you have scrubbed one foot really well with lots of bubbly, slippery soap, you should rinse it off real well before placing it down and lifting the other one to wash it...OUCH!

Ugh...I learned a lot today, maybe I'll be a smart person soon too!
The last one hurt the most.

2 comments:

FamilyBlog said...

Oh, Dallon....have I taught you nothing? (Dayna)

Tami said...

Atta boy...I always knew I got the smart genes in the family, but thanks for reminding me ::wink::