Monday, November 23, 2009

Ski Season and Real Salt Lake!

Aloha Utah! You may not know this but I am back in Utah, you may not know this because I'm in denial that I'm not in Maui anymore, and the more people that know I'm here the more real it becomes. Speaking of Real...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REAL SALT LAKE ARE MLS CHAMPIONS!!!!

I'll get back to that...
I came back to Utah to further my career as a ski instructor so I had to come back when the snow started to fly. This winter I'm working on getting my PSIA certifications that will put me in position to turn skiing into a career. This is the main reason I gave up my life in paradise. Don't worry though, I still have at least 3 Maui slideshow episodes to post. Admittedly though, I have quite mixed feelings on my move. It's been good to see friends and family, but my toes are SOOOO cold! I really miss Maui already, but my first night back I watched this years Warren Miller movie and I'm pretty stoked on ski season. I never thought trading surfing for skiing would be this hard, but I fully plan on making this winter just as epic as summer was.

Now, this last weekend I drove to Seattle with some friends to watch Real Salt Lake win the MLS Cup! It was so much fun! It was such an amazing experience to be there to watch my fellas win it all. I worked for RSL last season and I am so excited for those guys. I followed the team while in Maui and one month ago I was certain we weren't even going to make it into the playoffs, today...we are the champions! I am way stoked and had a blast! Ole Ole Ole Ole Real Salt Lake!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Glad to have you home. WE love you Dallon. My kids were so excited to see Uncle Dallon. Good luck to you.