Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Goings On.

 So I've been told that you don't read my blog because the things I write are too long.  So instead of writing about the goings on of late, I will just show you.  To all of you with short attention spans like me...you're welcome.  For all the things I didn't take pictures of, you will live on only in my memory.  Enjoy.







Tauna and I went go-kart racing!  I totally lapped her twice!
 


Lane and Tara got hitched!  So we did this...



 Tubing at Soldier Hollow!



 Did you know that there is FOOD at Ikea?!  What a big fun store!
 


 This was our snowshoeing adventure in Logan Canyon.



 We blew up some stuff.  And tried to get Reed stuck in the mud.




Grizzlies game!




Just one of my classes from the Ski Utah program.




  Tauna's first ski lesson!  She rocked.



On a windy day at The Canyons we didn't want to bother so we went up Parleys somewhere to ride some rails,  then this crazy group drove by.




 


The annual super bowl party at my sister's house.




Shredding with Tera and Dread Jake. Tera is super steezy in her onezy.
 
 Midge and I hiked to Donut Falls!  Then slid back down on my shovel.




Pizza party at the neighbors house!  Mmmm, pizza.




 





Rachel, Midge, and I went snowshoeing up one of the Forks in Big Cottonwood.  We halted the hike on account of Midge's pending death and built a snow cave instead.  Super Cozy!
 


Also, trying to get pictures and text into a blog is super un-user friendly.  Life goes on.

No comments: