Wednesday, August 31, 2011

K.I.S.S.




This is the mobile device I am currently using.  Besides being a telephone, I have several great applications: paper weight application, brick throwing application, bludgeoning bad guys application, gravity testing application, etc. I can't wait to get some cool new faceplate designs!

This is how I use the internet.  What are all those black chord looking things?  Well those are wires.  Don't call my house when I'm using the internet please. 

This is my personal music player.  Notice the buttons.  Touching the screen just leaves fingerprints...

This is popcorn chicken!  AKA last nights dinner.

This fun device is called a book.  This is how I read.  Notice the two fingered page turning.  OLD SCHOOL!




2 comments:

Julie said...

Geez Dallon, join the 21st century, would ya? ;)

Four Seasons Finds said...

HA HA HA HA. Love it. I was just reminiscing about dial-up the other day with my friends.