Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I know this is meager, but in an attempt to help you understand why things are different here and why I love it so much here, I will tell you this....

I didn't have a phone for ten days, and the most annoying thing about that was that I never knew what time it was, and that's only because I needed to know when lunch break was and when to be back!

And on another note, I should have taken my camera out surfing tonight. It was another gorgeous sunset. I love how I can actually see every night the sun a little bit further to the south as it goes below the horizon. Remember how it used to be right where the Island of Lanai'i touches the sea, now it is way far up Lanai'i's mountains. It's beautiful to watch every night. I love it here, I still love home too. Everywhere is just awesome!

MAUI MATH:
long legs/surfing + low tide x coral reef =

2 comments:

Adventures in Heywood said...

you need a pedicure... ;)

Seantae Jackson said...

Oh that looks like it hurts! And that's so cool about being able to see the sun move!