Saturday, August 29, 2009

Episode 7

It's time for another slide show! I know they all look the same but every picture means something to me! So this time...Our buddy Oren hooked us up and got us on one of the Trilogy boat cruises to the island of Lanai. It was great, we even got to help rig the sails. This is the job I really wanted when I came here, didn't work out obviously but oh well. Then the singles branch I'm in had a luau, then there is a picture from us at Pu'ukalani where the first LDS chapel in Hawaii is. Then we went to Oahu. We went to North shore, the PCC, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki etc. Pearl Harbor was amazing. I love history and especially WW2 history, I think it's amazing how our country came together during such a horrible time. Then the rest is just playing with friends. Life is beautiful. Love you all!

3 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Sweet. Looks awesome. I was loving all the Pearl Harbor pics...I barely watched the movie, Pearl Harbor, for the first time last month which totally piqued my interest in WW2 etc. Cool, cool pics. Wished I could see it in person...

Tami said...

Dallon, I love that you are not taking one second for granted. Before you know it, the tides will change and you will begin a new chapter of your life. So you are wise to look at all the beauty there is around you, and that is not just in the scenery. I miss you, and hope to see you soon! (I wish it were there!) Love you!

StephieMae said...

love the slide show...so beautiful