Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For the Beauty of the Earth.

So i got my waterproof camera back from the repair shop and I decided to try to share with you what I was talking about in a previous blog about last Friday night. I knew any pictures wouldn't do it justice but I tried anyway, and I was right. But tonight and last night I took my camera out with me and took these photos. It was unbelievable on Friday night, these two nights were ok. But I hope this gives you an idea of what I was trying to portray in words. And also, think about what Derrek commented on that entry. At the end watch the video closely, I got a bonus treat tonight. I was surfing with giant manarays. You can see their wingtips breaching a bit. It was amazing. The song is by Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (Iz). He is a Hawaiian legend, this is this song I heard from the boat last Friday night. Hope you enjoy this, and all the beauty in every day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dallon, I watched your videos and have been reading your posts. First, I have to say how honored I am that you are my brother. Your words are inspiring and spirit driven. I felt it when I read your entry and watched your video....trust me when I say this doesn't happen often. Second, I was going to tell you to work harder on the TAN......but, then I saw some pics of your extremely white tushie.....your tan is fine!
I love you! Keep being you....c/ya soon! Tootles, Dayna

Seantae Jackson said...

I, for one, am so glad you have a waterproof camera! And if that didn't do it justice, I can't imagine what it really was like! Thanks for sharing the beauty... and amen to it being around us everyday, all it takes is for us opening our eyes. I admire that you have opened yours!

Our Family said...

Beautiful Dallon. Keep sharing we love you a ton. Derrek and Kappy