Monday, August 10, 2009

Hurricane Felicia is going to hit tomorrow so I figured I better get some more stuff on the blog before it's too late. With waves up to 15 feet through wed. I'm not going to on the computer much anyway! So a few weeks ago Cindy and Stacie came to visit us. Out of all the people that have said they are going to come visit these two are the only ones that have. So we decided to treat them by letting them stay in our 12 million dollar estate with us! We finished all our projects on the house the same time they got here so we got to stay at the house as our bonus for a week, as you can see, it wasn't that bad. This slideshow is part one of our week with the girls. We went snorkeling at Honolua Bay and Molokini Island, which is on the list of top ten best places to snorkel in the world. It was awesome, except that as soon as I jumped in the water with my waterproof camera it stopped being waterproof. Major bummer ya. So sadly, no pictures of Molokini, not underwater anyway. Which is too bad because there was this SI swimsuit model there who was being chased by a shark! But I caught the shark before it could eat her and threw it up onto the beach! The model thanked me by signing here bikini top and then giving it to me. True story! Too bad my camera broke and I can't prove it to you, oh well. The girls took some surf lessons and we went to hula show. The little girls wearing the coconuts we're adorably awesome. The first half of the week was definitely highlighted by a little fashion show Reed and I performed. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Adventures in Heywood said...

oh that whole video, i have two comments, 1) way to go on the surfing stacie and cindy! and 2) that dr. pepper on the counter at the end has me drooling... mmmmmm....

Tami said...

I think that it is a sin that you are having that much fun. It's just not fair!! I'm tellin' Mom!