Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I would put as a Facebook status...

Every time a runner gets thrown out at first base, I think the umpire is trying to punch his lights out for running too fast. Seriously, watch it. It's more entertaining than the game anyways.

Skinny white Utah boy now skinny Maui Lobster boy.

When hot, by herself, chiropractor, tourist chick asks you "what is fun to do here at night?" after unashamedly flirting with you all day, setting your neck like Jet Lee (who happens to be her God Uncle), and taking pictures of you all day... You DO NOT give her a list of fun things to do like a big dumb idiot, instead, you get her phone number and tell her that when you are done cleaning the boat you will call her and SHOW her what is fun to do in this town at night! Big dumb idiot...

Is that a run on sentence?

Does Hollywood have ANY original ideas anymore?

I already miss my Mom.

When everything sucks, go surf.

But this way I've done most the things I want to do and I still have something to look forward to.

Oh the things I'll do to get good tips...I regret nothing.

Go Blackhawks! Although the Flyers squeaking into the playoffs with a last game of season shootout win and their improbable run through the playoffs has been great. Should be a good Stanley Cup.

Lifetime total # of bee stings suffered while surfing: 3

Good to see you again Honu!

Homelessness sucks. Ridiculously un-fun.

Nobody panic...But it's official, there is severe flower shortage in HI.

Open ended statement/question to peak your curiosity and get you to comment.

Why can't they just put a big cork in the dang oil pipe!

GOOOOO RSL!

"Nobody listens to Turtle..."

Why is the name Dallon so hard for tourists? Maybe I should go by George so I don't have to repeat my name 3 times every time I introduce myself.

Add sail boat crew and fitness trainer to my long, random list of jobs...I really am a jack of all trades and a master of none.

America, let's believe in something again.

I gotta thing for women's lacrosse...

3 comments:

Tori said...

are you ripping on baseball???? rude. :)

Adventures in Heywood said...

Hey, not just you in that picture is unmarried, remember Reed. He isn't married, and I said almost in regards to kids too because Trent and Ina don't have kids.... so there... and also why have you learnt nothing from my tootelege about the signs a girl is flirting with you?!

Adventures in Heywood said...

you've been in hawaii awhile now... i keep checking back to see some sand/water/palm tree somethings... :)