Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Struggles with Cyborality.

Well...I have no idea what to blog about right now.  Just feel some sort of cyboral obligation to do it.  I remember Mr. McConkie teaching me about creative writing and brainstorming and stuff.  He said just start writing and it will come.  I just made up the word cyboral.  Cyber Morals...Cyboral.  Give it a few years, then look it up on wikipedia.

Cyborality:  a sense of behavioral conduct that differentiates intentions, decisions, and actions between those that are good (or right) and bad (or wrong) within the cyber world.  Including, texting, twitting, social networking, online dating, instant messaging, emailing, cell phone talking, skyping, or any other fake or imaginary replication of true physical, face to face, human interaction.

I have now contributed to the English language.  Acceptable member of society, check. 

Surf has been flat to zero the last several weeks.  We did have a few good days and I was finally able to get out on my new board.  I went to good old breakwall and got all confident.  Then I went to Shark Pit and got smacked in the arse by the humility paddle.  Man I got worked.  Got hit in the calf by my skegs and I've been walking crooked ever since.  I did personally discover why they call Shark Pit "Shark Pit".  It was already a shady spot to surf without all the breaching sharks.  But alas, Breakwall was really going off the other day (shoulder to overhead) and I was able to go out on my new board again and got my mojo back.  Although I may not of looked it, I sure felt like I could have been in a surfing magazine that day.  I tore it up brah!  One of the bast surf days ever!  I say that at least once a week... Really though, I finally got the speed and size of wave to really see where I'm at.  Now that it's fall the north shore swells are coming in!  Bring it on!

There, blogged...check.

No comments: