Friday, August 27, 2010

Season 1, Episode 15. The season finale.

Ok, so it is only one year late...but here is the final slideshow episode from my first year in Maui.  This is episode 15.  It is only the last few days from last November right after my dad and brother left and before I went back to Utah.  There's a few pics from my trip to Big Island, and the rest is just random from my last few days.  Again, most pictures will be boring to you, but as this is my digital journal, they're meaningful to me.  Aloha!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Dallon! Hey! Sorry I never responded to your comment on my blog! I haven't blogged forever! Yah I have 4 kids now. 3 boys and a girl. We are in Omaha for dental school. Only 9 more months!! It looks like where you are is way more fun than Omaha. :) Hope you are doing good. It looks like you are having a blast.