Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stuff that's happened

Aloha!  I'm in Maui again!  I know you are all dying to hear all about that.  But first, gotta tell about the lots of stuff that's gone on since I was last a blogger.  And even though I know you guys are dying to read pages and pages of my sweet vocabulary about my life, I choose now not to write detailed descriptions, but instead give you another bulleted list. So, here ya go...
  • I drove down to San Diego with some friends in an RV and for three days did nothing but eat, sleep, and surf.
  • I finally achieved my level 2 status with the PSIA.  Took me two seasons and comes with a big raise.  Boo ya.  Next up is Snowboard level 1, ACE 1 and 2, and Tele level 1.
  • I went to Beaver to race at Elk Meadows.  It was slushy, but fun.
Me, Tara, Lane, Kyle
 












  • I did some babysitting for my sister.  For three days I was in charge of a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old.  And I was awesome.  Even more awesome than me though, was my little nephew Cameron who didn't poop one single time while I had him.  5 minutes after mom and dad got home, he blew up his diaper.  Atta kid Cameron!
  • The ski resort closed and I stopped working.
  • Before that happened though, I skied...a lot.
  • I moved out of my apartment and back into my car.
  • I went to Moab...twice. Cruised around with Tera and Dread Jake in their rock crawlers.  Took some folks down the swollen, boring river.  Rode all of slickrock twice and Porcupine Rim on a $5G GT Demo.  Demolished the dingleberry trailer with said $5G bicycle on top, that wasn't cool.  Everything else was.
  •  

     
putting the trailer back together.  .

 

  • I got a haircut.
  • Before
    During
After
  • I built this thing for my Jeep.



I don't have a picture of the finished project.  It's covered in vehicle carpet stuff and stores all my Jeep junk well.







After 4 previous unsuccessful attempts, I finally made it to Havasupai.  It was awesome.  Met Supai Waters, no pants girls, pink pajamas man, oh, there were really cool waterfalls there too.  Reed, Derrek, and Sterling came along.  I have a couple hundred photos from this trip.  So hard to choose!
Just keeping tradition.

  • Did some rock climbing in St. George.
  • And a bunch of other stuff.
Lead Roping.  Yay.
Josh Climb up.  St. George.


    RSL game with John, Christie and Trent.
    My first attempt at hairstyling!

    Lucky pyramid at a Bees game.






    BBQ with my friends.

      1 comment:

      Mark, Lauri and Kids said...

      Dallon you are so freaking awesome! I love you little bro!