Sunday, January 24, 2010

Real Salt Lake are MLS Champs!

One thing about being in Maui that was kind of a bummer (one of very few) was that I only got to go to one RSL game. But, then something amazing happened...I thought RSL was statistically out of the playoffs with a few weeks left in the season, but then they won and won and on the last week of the season we beat rivals Colorado and sneaked into the playoffs. Then we won our way through the playoffs and into the championship game. I was home just in time for the game so we filled up a mini van and drove to Seattle for this amazing game! There are better photos and videos out there but this slideshow contains my pictures and my videos, not very good but it's my point of view so it's cool to me. I still get a little emotional when Robbie hit then penalty kick and we won. And massive kudos to Wingert for nailing his clutch pk under pressure. It was an awesome game and an awesome experience, and now Real Salt Lake are the Champions!

No comments: