Saturday, January 30, 2010

Top 5

In no particular order:
Movies:

  1. So I Married An Axe Murderer
  2. Better Off Dead
  3. Dumb and Dumber
  4. Back to the Future trilogy
  5. Lord of the Rings trilogy


Vehicles I'd Like to Own:
  1. Harley Davidson VRSC
  2. The Jeep I already own
  3. Beat up old pick up truck
  4. 68 hatchback Mustang
  5. Mazda 3 or Subaru impreza WRX STI

Places I want to go:
  1. New Zealand
  2. Belize
  3. Thailand
  4. Eastern Mediterranean (Italy, Turkey, Greece, Israel, Egypt)
  5. South America
To do before I die:
  1. Base jump off Angel Falls
  2. Ski on every continent(possible)
  3. Surf in every ocean
  4. Get better at bass, piano, ukulele
  5. Be healthy, happy, and meaningful
  6. Get scuba certified

Bands:
  1. Reel Big Fish
  2. Goldfinger
  3. Rush
  4. The Dropkick Murphys
  5. Reggie and the Full Effect
  6. Less Than Jake
  7. Alkaline Trio
  8. The Get Up Kids
  9. Catch 22/Streetlight Manifesto
  10. The Aquabats
TV Shows:
  1. The Simpsons
  2. How I Met Your Mother
  3. Arrested Development
  4. The Office
  5. Ducktales
Sports to play:
  1. Soccer
  2. Skiing
  3. Hockey
  4. Water polo
  5. Paintball (is that a sport?)
Sports to watch:
  1. Soccer
  2. Basketball
  3. Hockey
  4. Football
  5. Olympics/X games
Food to eat:
  1. Steak
  2. Ribs
  3. Loco Moco
  4. gyouvache
  5. Lemon bars
Pet Peeves:
  1. Smokers that don't think their butts count as litter.
  2. Drinkers who think the same about their beer cans.
  3. Naive obnoxious parents at their kids' soccer games.
  4. Mean people
  5. Judgmental hypocrites
Sports Teams:
  1. Real Salt Lake
  2. Utah Jazz
  3. USA MNT
  4. Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Redwings, Colorado Avalanche
  5. Utah State Mens basketball
Last 5 Books I've Read:
  1. Book of Mormon
  2. A Walk in the Woods
  3. Deception Point
  4. Children of the Promise Series
  5. Angels and Demons

2 comments:

Adventures in Heywood said...

Amen on the places to go - all on my list too. Well, I've already been to South America but I'd like to go back. And John and I were just talking about going to Belize the other day, just so we could say, 'i'd never been to Belize' a lot. Then he didn't believe me when I told him where it was, so he google mapped it and then wondered if it was too close to panama, hahahahahaha.

Court and Jill said...

Ducktales...woo-ooh! I love that theme song.