Sunday, January 23, 2011

Famous people.

So it's a star studded week at my place of employment.  The Sundance Film festival is this week in Park City and apparently that means that there are lots of movie stars all over the place.  I say apparently because I would have no idea.  I've never tried to participate in any way in this film festival on account of I'm not that interested in movies that people make to try and prove that they are edgier or more artistically endowed than everyone else, and I couldn't care even more less about "celebrities".  All I know is that I have to wake up an extra 20 minutes early and get home 30 minutes later every day this week because traffic is so bad.  Really people, if you want to see a celebrity so badly just watch a netflix movie because I can guarantee you that the characters they play are way more cordial and interesting than they are in real life.  What's the deal with this country's obsession with celebrities anyway?  Are our lives really so uninteresting that we have to salivate over someone else's?  There really isn't that big of difference on the slopes because of the festival, but I do hear the rumors of which famous people are enrolled in ski school for the day, but I am sworn on my first born to not tell you who is here at the moment for their own privacy.  I can tell you this though...Justin Timberlake is a lousy snowboarder, A.C. Slater on the other hand, is quite the ripper!  Too bad Screech and Zach aren't here though...

  If you are interested in a much more entertaining film festival though, check out the Go Pro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival.  Learn more here.

2 comments:

Court and Jill said...

AC slater, really? Ha. that makes me laugh.

Derrek Williams said...

Awesome! your kink in broken