Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things that must go.

On my way to work in the mornings I sometimes listen to the Radio From Hell show on X96.  They have a feature sometimes called "Things that must go" where you can send in your list of things that must go.  I have never done it but I always think about my list when I hear it.  Here is my list of things, that must go:
  • Magazines that have 28 pages of ads before the page with the table of contents, then only putting the dang page numbers on every 17th page making it nearly impossible to EVER find the story from the cover page that you want to read.
  • Any magazine about "celebrities" in general.
  • Snowboarders and skiers that still think it's cool to wear their snowboard pants down around their knees with some sort of super long shirt under their coat that hangs out the bottom and covers their butt instead of pants.  Seriously...Why?
  • Any shirt, bumper sticker, or other logo with some obscene word or phrase on it but missing just one letter from the obscenity, leaving out one letter doesn't make it less obnoxious.
  • Utahans that have never left Utah for an extended period of time. (as in, you must go somewhere else for a little while, then you can come back)
  • People who talk badly of law enforcement officers.  Go live somewhere where there aren't any and see how you like it!
  • Mean people... Just go away.
  • Rich people at ski resorts that think they are entitled in some excessive way like the guy in the Armani one piece jump suit who skied passed my 6 year old student who had just fallen down and yelled at us that we were in a bad place to stop.  Well sir, you are going way to fast for this area where visibility is poor and if you hit either of us I'm going to break your hip!
  • My boss that can spot from 3/4 mile away that I didn't shave this morning.  Jobs that make me shave.  And...shaving in general.
  • Popped collars, abercrombie and fitch, baseball caps over ears and on sideways, skinny jeans, new pants with holes in them,
  • 3D movies
  • The Jazz loosing streak.
  • TyPinG LiKe ThIS. 
  • People who cross the street whenever and wherever they want and make obscene gestures when they almost get ran over.
  • Anyone under the age of 21 using ANY form of social networking.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

You make me laugh! Let's hang out again soon!!